Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nikoll "Potter"

This is what I was doing the week leading up to the Mrs. New Hampshire United States pageant.  I went from wearing a cloak and wand to a sash and crown.  Visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was like Christmas to me.  I waited in line (by myself...my family went to Seuss land) for an hour and a half to have my wand "choose" me.  Then I purchased my wizard cloak and wore both for the entire day!!  I enjoyed "butterbeer", a "chocolate frog" and "every flavor beans".  My son Benjamin (6) has a growing fondness of HP (I might be pushing him in that direction :) so he had a "magical time" as well.  I am so exited to be embarking on my year as Mrs. NH United States and to be able to share my experiences with all of you through this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment